Monday, August 25, 2014

Thinking for a While...

After very many days...I'm spending time on my BLOG especially to write a post....

Before few posts I wrote about my 185th Day of My Marriage Life...It was about my daily routines and the way of life that has changed after my marriage....When I thought of REJUVENATING my blog with my writing, again I got an hunch that why I dont share my recent happenings that created IMPACT in my behaviour altogether...

Is expectation always a disappointment??? Is expecting from your loved ones a sin???? Being lovable and loving a mistake????? All these days I was thinking these things were right...But people around me so called near and dear(dearest) ones PROVED me wrong that YOU MUST NOT USE THE WORD LOVE and you should remove the word love....and the DICTIONARY CONTAINED synonyms of SELFISHNESS....



Should I not expect even love from people around me???? Yes people around me taught me TO STOP LOVING, START BEING SELFISH....I started doing the same...

I started BEING SELFISH.....I LIKED what I felt....I liked to help others... I liked being selfish...I liked to shower ALL MY LOVE and that became my selfishness....I stopped expecting....I started LOVING MORE & MORE....

When I started thinking am I changing gradually???? Yes the way I express & expect has been changed according to the PRESENT WORLD...but THE NATURE of ME DID NOT CHANGE.....AND WILL NEVER CHANGE....Thanking my mom for giving this LOVING NATURE and ESPECIALLY THIS UNCONDITIONAL loving nature....


Are you experiencing anything similar to this??? Or ever experienced before like this??? Share with me....friends...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Scribble Please...