Monday, September 22, 2014

Let me say it in a different way on this World Gratitude Day

I never thought of this particular thing, Gratitude in my life, because then and there I thank the respective people either by heart or by words...

As soon as I saw the post feed on blog reader, I got to know that today is World Gratitude Day...landed in Write Tribe. Going through all the posts on this day which  have been listed.

As the word and world says "Gratitude Day", where am I now is because of few people directly and almost this world indirectly...Though we are grateful then and there, this day is When you say it CLEAR and LOUD and also a Diary which has the list very safe and memorable.

Let me say it in a different way...

Where I am right now professionally and personally is because of people who helped, supported and taken care of me when I needed it. Similarly I'm being grateful to the people who have given me bitter experience which taught me life lessons and made me STRONGER..

Is it not being partial if I just thank the people who supported me in a positive attitude?? Yes it is...That's why I'm thanking people & situations who gave tough time to me and my thoughts...

First & Foremost & ALWAYS is to thank my MOM...for teaching me PATIENCE, PERSEVERENCE, HUMBLENESS, TOLERANCE, RESPECT, HONESTY and everything GOOD ASPECTS of LIFE...and only good things to be TRUE.... I had always been a daughter who yells at her mother for silly/no reason and dint show back the love to her...but after marriage, every SINGLE day I dont forget to think about HER for one or other aspect...I want to SAY SORRY through this post..SORRY MA...from bottom of my heart...

I thank my aunt(was brought-up in a joint family) for her equality to all the children no matter whose child we were...

I thank my dad for BEING STRICT because of that only I'm disciplined now...

I thank my Teacher, my favourite teacher Ms.Vasanthi for all her teachings academic and personal interest on me and my skills..

I thank my friends especially school friends for giving me EVER memorable school days....the gang of 12

I thank for my PT Miss for giving me the opportunity to be the School Pupil Leader and making me to know that I have leadership skills too...

I thank ALL THE OTHERS not to mention who gave me tough times which made ME STRONGER  and STRONGER and BOLD enough to FACE THIS WORLD with full of courage...

FINALLY I thank GOD...My MOM.. yes she is MY GOD because I see GOD in her....for giving this great life and I'm GRATEFUL to her...


THANK YOU ALL for reading this and making my blog so special....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Scribble Please...